posted this on July 05, 2012 01:33 PM
Do you like pastel hair? Tastemaker and Style Council Head Brittany Balyn really, really does, and to celebrate this lovely summer trend, she’s teaming up with Lockerz to host a Pastel Hair Contest!
To enter, all you have to do is create a pastel hair collection, following the directions below.
1. Sign up for a Lockerz account and make sure to follow Brittany Balyn.
2. Create a collection with the words “Pastel Hair” somewhere in the title.
3. Post at least four Decalz that you feel represent this summer style.
4. Share the link to your collection on Twitter and include @Lockerz, @Brittkneegirl1 and #PastelHairContest in your tweet.
5. The 1st place winner will be chosen by Brittany. The 2nd place winner will be determined by which collection earns the most PTZ, so be sure to share with your friends!
The contest ends July 31 and winners will be announced by August 5! Check out Brittany’s Pastel Hair Collection for inspiration! And remember, you can add Decalz from anywhere online, not just Lockerz.
Support Software by Zendesk